Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Personal project

It just so happened that im my other class, DIM, I needed pictures of myself. So I got to start on mine right away. I chose blue because it is a smoother, calmer color. I kept it mostly horosontal because it is a more stable angle that gives support. As well as all of the colors for the words were all on the grayscale, because it was easier to see on the blue gradient background. I also made the gradient a radial because circles give a tranquil feeling, and it also gave a look as if it were radiating from the head, bringing atention to the face. The words surrounding my face were also to give the face a different feeling than the rest of the picture. The shirt words were only because I ran out of room on the picture, so I decided to try and make it look as if it were on the shirt itself. But as you can tell, I like games, sense 8 of my words have to do with video games.
THNX PPL
 RATE WELL
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment